Exceptional Smiles for Exceptional People
Orthodontic care changes every part of our lives. Straight, properly aligned teeth are easier to keep clean and decrease the likelihood of future dental disease. Properly positioned teeth also improve your bite and decrease the stress on your jaw and facial muscles.
Of course, straight teeth mean a beautifully radiant smile that improves your quality of life, too! Your smile affects your social and your emotional life: when you know your smile looks incredible, you’re more confident, outgoing, and happier!
Dr. Ryan Reyes and Dr. Alessandra Chacon, a husband and wife orthodontic team, understand the power of a great smile. Every day, they and their team at The Smile Shoppe watch patients transform, all because of a new smile!
Top-Notch, Convenient, and Affordable Care by Local Orthodontists
At The Smile Shoppe, we strive to give you an orthodontics experience unlike anywhere else in Laredo. Here are just a few reasons to choose The Smile Shoppe for your braces or clear aligners treatment:
- Local Doctors – Dr. Reyes and Dr. Chacon are the only orthodontists who live in Laredo, meaning we are here for you 24/7. In fact, Dr. Reyes grew up right across the street from The Smile Shoppe! We strive to not only provide beautiful smiles and bites for our community, but to also be an integral part of the fast-growing city of Laredo. We love our city and hope to see you around!
- Available 24/7 – Our patient service is unmatched in that we have an emergency hotline available 24/7 for broken brackets, wires, etc., or even just questions about your treatment. Dr. Chacon and Dr. Reyes are always just a few minutes away, even after hours and weekends!
- Convenient Hours – We have great after school/work hours, as well as Saturday appointments available to accomodate all of your busy schedules!
- High-Tech Office – We are an all-digital office, incorporating digital treatment charting, photos, 3D scanning and x-rays, and even 3D printing! This ensures accurate and efficient treatment for you and your family!
- Affordable Care – With the help of our partner OrthoFi, we are able to offer the best orthodontic treatment around at a price that fits your budget. Our skilled Financial and Treatment Coordinators will work with you to get you the orthodontic care you need!
Family-Friendly, Patient-Centered Treatment
At our practice, we make you the top priority! Everything we do is centered on YOU, and we’ll move mountains to keep you smiling during treatment.
- Advanced Orthodontics – Today’s technological developments, along with new techniques, means we’re able to provide a wider range of comfortable care.
- Custom Treatment Plans – You are an individual with unique clinical and personal needs and desires. Dr. Chacon and Dr. Reyes respect this and will create a treatment approach that works for the whole of your situation. Your treatment will be efficient, effective, and deliver a lifetime of healthy, confidence-filled smiles!
- Patient Education – We believe an educated patient is best able to participate in their care. We want you to understand what’s happening in your mouth, how treatment works, and what you’ll need to do. We’ll also teach you about proper home care and encourage you to develop healthy habits. After all the work you’re putting into your new smile, we want you to enjoy it for years to come!
- Continuing Education – Our commitment to education includes our doctors and team members. Throughout the year we take many continuing education courses, staying current on leading-edge techniques and technologies. This ensures we’re providing you with the best orthodontic options and experience possible!
- We Keep Everyone Involved – When we say we’re family-friendly, we mean it! We work hard to form a partnership between our patient, their family, our doctors, and our team. It’s only by working together that we’re able to achieve the most amazing smiles!
Schedule a Complimentary Consultation
Before starting orthodontic treatment, it’s important you understand your clinical situation and all treatment options for correcting it. You also need to understand your responsibilities, including financial matters.
We invite you to schedule a complimentary consultation with Dr. Chacon and Dr. Reyes at our Laredo, TX orthodontic office. You’ll come in, meet everyone, see our office, and talk about your goals. Then, following your exam, the doctors will create your orthodontic care plan. We’ll walk you through it and answer your questions. You’ll be making a fully informed decision about your new smile!